Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - VPN service not available. The VPN agent service is not responding

Sometime there may be a possibility that Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobile Client can crash and service will be continuously crashing if you go and see it in services.msc. I faced this issue when my laptop was shutdown forcefully and below I listed the resolution I found..

Client Version: 3.1.04049

Resolution: Open the browser you have been using. From the options, delete the complete browsing data stored. 

Then I found that service was crashing but it gave me a couple of secs opportunity to enter my password to connect to my VPN. I entered my password quickly and then I was successfully able to connect to the VPN and didn't face this issue again. Stupid resolution but still it may be useful for few more people here..

Comments

  1. Deciding which VPN to use? Looking for VPN reviews? Read independent Trustpilot reviews of Hide My Ass! VPN Service, hidemyass review

    ReplyDelete
  2. vpn service not available please up date

    kiranbalaji66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow the steps below to do so:
    1. Go to DEVICE MANAGER


    2.Look for AnyConnect Adaper, enable it if it’s disabled.


    3.If there are two AnyConnect Adapters, remove the disabled one.


    4.Restart the computer and check.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Network Security: LAN manager authentication level